April 27, 2013

#151

brandon de la cruz is one of my very favorite local lake elsinore musicians, and i was ecstatic when he asked me at the beginning of the year to take some photographs of him. on the seventeenth of march, he drove chris and i up to idyllwild to spend the day with him and conduct a mountaintop photoshoot. i thought i'd share some of the pictures here.




this is nathan, another local lake elsinore musician whom we miraculously just happened to run into. he is the most magnificent accordion player.






























brandon is extremely talented and makes the most beautiful music. you should all listen to it on his bandcamp page and buy his cds because they're incredible, lovely, and so many more words that i can't even think of.

1 comment:

  1. i love this series of photographs. I'm listening to his music now and I'm really enjoying it :) I love shooting with film as well, recently posted some on my blog: http://stefanie-tan.blogspot.com/ I'd love for you to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!